Organizational and Individual Endorsements
What does an endorsement imply?
By endorsing this campaign, your organization is committing to two actions:
- You agree to have your organization's name be listed on this endorsements page.
- You commit to notifying your membership and/or readership of the existence of this campaign, encouraging them to sign the divestment pledge.
Of course organizations are free to engage in organizational boycott and divestment activities. However, this particular campaign is focused on pledges from individuals. Therefore, an endorsement does not commit your organizaiton to a future boycott or divestment.
How does my organization endorse this campaign?
If your organization would like to endorse this campaign, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the name of your organization, the country, and (for local organizations) the city where you are based.
This pledge campaign went public at the end of March 2012. We are just now starting to collect endorsements. The following represents a very preliminary list of initial endorsers. More will be added soon.
- CODEPINK, San Francisco, CA, United States
- WarIsACrime.org (formerly AfterDowningStreet), United States
- Veterans For Peace - Iran Working Group, United States
- Just Foreign Policy, Washington, DC, United States
- Global Network Against Weapons and Nuclear Power in Space, Brunswick, ME, United States
- Jewish Voice For Peace (JVP) Seattle, Seattle, WA, United States
- Veterans For Peace (VFP) Chapter 72, Portland, OR, United States
- Veterans For Peace (VFP) Chapter 92, Seattle, WA, United States
- CODEPINK Seattle, Seattle, WA, United States
- Network Promoting Peace with Iran, Seattle, WA, United States
- Western Washington Fellowship of Reconciliation, Seattle, WA, United States
- Eastside Fellowship of Reconciliation, Bellevue, WA, United States
- Rule19 - UPandOUT, Cambridge, MA, United States
- Rainier Valley Neighbors for Peace and Justice, Seattle, WA, United States
- West Seattle Neighbors for Peace and Justice, Seattle, WA, United States
- Massachusetts Global Action, Boston, MA, United States
Electoral Organizations and Political Parties
- Green Party of Seattle, Seattle, WA, United States
- TecsChange, Technology for Social Change, Boston, MA, United States
- Seattle Mideast Awareness Campaign, Seattle, WA, United States
Prominent Activists and Intellectuals(*)
- Medea Benjamin, cofounder, CODEPINK, San Francisco, CA, United States